Chapter 2.100 PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION
2.100.120 Hahamongna Watershed Park Advisory Committee.
A. There shall be and there is created a fifteen member Hahamongna Watershed Park advisory committee composed of the members of the commission, two members of the northwest commission and two members of the environmental advisory commission. The northwest commission and environmental advisory commission shall designate the members to serve on this advisory committee.
B. The purpose and function of the Hahamongna Watershed Park advisory committee shall be to advise the city council on matters related to the Hahamongna Watershed Park, including:
1. Review and recommendation of the Hahamongna Watershed Park master plan;
2. Oversight of the preparation of the environmental documents associated with the Hahamongna Watershed Park master plan;
3. Oversight of the construction of the Hahamongna Watershed Park restoration project;
4. Review of revenue and financing proposals to fund the ongoing operations and maintenance of Hahamongna Watershed Park; and
5. Development of a plan for public outreach and community involvement in accomplishing the four functions listed above. (Ord. 7082 § 5, 2007; Ord. 6705 § 1, 1997)
For further information on the Hahamongna Watershed Park Advisory Committee, please contact the Parks and Natural Resources Division at (626) 744-4321.
Regular Scheduled Meetings of the HWPAC are held the 4th Tuesday of the odd-numbered months.
A Special Meeting of the HWPAC will be held Tuesday, November 18, 2014.This meeting will feature a presentation and discussion of the Oak Grove Area Improvements Project concept design.
The next regular meeting will be Tuesday, January 27, 2014.