Pasadena’s Department of Transportation has upgraded 13 electric vehicle charging stations in public parking facilities to the new SAE J1772 standard. The upgraded “EV Chargers” now allow the current generation of electric vehicles to charge while owners park in Old Pasadena and thePlayhouse District at the following places:
• Holly Street Garage, 150 E. Holly St.
• Plaza Las Fuentes Garage, 135 N. Los Robles
• Schoolhouse Garage, 33 E. Green St.
• De Lacey Garage, 45 S. De Lacey Ave.
• El Molino/Union Avenue Surface Lot, 100 N. El Molino Ave.
For more information call Transportation’s Parking Division at (626) 744-7665 on go to http://ww2.cityofpasadena.net/waterandpower/ev/program_ev_evchgsites.asp.