Pasadena In Focus
September - October 2012

Contact PCAC for Cable TV Complaints

Do you have a problem with your Charter cable television service? A service outage to report? Maybe you have installation, general customer service or billing issues? If so, the Pasadena Community Access Corporation (PCAC) wants to hear from you today!

The City of Pasadena has designated PCAC as the local municipal authority of record for working with California state cable television franchises operating within the City of Pasadena. On behalf of the City of Pasadena, PCAC is responsible for gathering information about customer complaints or concerns regarding Charter and working with Charter to help track and resolve customers’ issues.

So, give PCAC a call at (626) 794-8585. Or, for more information about PCAC and the cable access services it provides, go online to www.pasadenamedia.org.

Water Usage Gauge