The public is invited to provide comments and to attend meetings on these two important documents:
• The Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) regarding the possible temporary use of the Rose Bowl by the National Football League (NFL).
• Proposed updates and final recommendations for the City’s General Plan
Written comments on the Draft EIR must be submitted by close of business Monday, Oct. 8, 2012. Comments should be mailed or delivered to David Sinclair, Pasadena Planning Department, 175 N. Garfield Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91109. Comments may also be sent by email to RoseBowlNFLComments@cityofpasadena.net.
The following public meetings for the Draft EIR are planned:
• Planning Commission, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 19, City Council Chambers, City Hall.
• Transportation Advisory Commission, 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 27, Rose Bowl Media Center, 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103. Park in Lot F. Enter through Auto Gate to the left of Gate A. Security will direct attendees to Media Center.
• Recreation and Parks Commission, 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 2, Rose Bowl Media Center, 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103. Park in Lot F. Enter through Auto Gate to the left of Gate A. Security will direct attendees to Media Center.
The Final EIR is expected to be available in late Fall 2012. The Draft EIR is online at www.cityofpasadena.net/Rose_Bowl_EIR. For additional information, please call Mr. David Sinclair at (626) 744-6766.
For the General Plan, send written comments by close of business Monday, Dec. 3, to Scott Reimers, also at the same Planning Dept. address. Or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The public meeting schedule for the General Plan is:
• City Council, 6:30 p.m., Monday, Oct. 1 and Monday, Dec. 3, City Council Chambers, City Hall.
• Planning Commission, 6:15 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 10 and Wednesday, Oct. 24, City Council Chambers, City Hall.
• Transportation Advisory Commission, Special Meeting, 4:00 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 11, 221 E. Walnut St., Suite 210.
• General Plan Update Advisory Committee, 6:30 p.m., Monday, Nov. 15, Renaissance Plaza, 649 N. Fair Oaks Ave., Room 203
For more information please visit www.cityofpasadena.net/generalplan or call (626) 744-731