• Film Office

Office of the City Manager

  • Film Permits

    1. Print a hard copy of our Film Permit Application.  Fill it out and fax it to us at 626-396-7567.
    2. If you are not sure whether or not a film permit is required for your filming activity (i.e. non-commercial use, special event), please submit a Filming Inquiry Sheet.
    3. If you are considering filming in a Pasadena park, please submit a Parks Reservation Form


  • Icon Commercial Still Photography Guidelines
    Icon Film Permit Application - Fillable
    Icon Filming Inquiry Sheet
    Icon Park Reservation Form
  • Left over Catering Food?

    If you have any left over catering food on the day of your shoot, the Pasadena Homeless Shelter could use it.  Receive a tax break for your good deed.
    Drop it by the Union Station Homeless Services, Pasadena’s Homeless Shelter at 412 South Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA. 91105

    Call 626-240-4550 before your arrival.

    A tax write off (donation form) will be prepared at the time of delivery.

    Union Station Homeless Services is the San Gabriel Valley’s largest private agency serving the poor and homeless, providing more than 115,000 meals a and nearly 21,000 nights of shelter per year. Union Station’s supportive services include community healthcare, case management services, 12 step meetings, career development and job placement, legal assistance, transitional housing and special programs for homeless families. More than 70% of Union Station clients have found stable housing after their stay with the agency.