FALL 2013 STUDIO TRAINING SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED BY PASADENA MEDIA
PASADENA, Calif.--Pasadena Community Access Corp. (Pasadena Media) announces the availability of refresher Studio Training and new Field Production training in September for all current producers and certificated volunteers who provide shows and other programming content for the Arroyo Channel, Pasadena's public access cable television station. Pasadena Media oversees the Arroyo Channel--the public access cable television station in Pasadena--on behalf of the City in addition to KPAS, the government access cable TV station.
For people interested in becomming new producers or volunteers, regular Training Schedule will start October 2013! Sign up NOW by visiting the Pasadena Media website at http://www.pasadenamedia.tv/get-involved
Refresher Studio Training for current producers and volunteers includes:
- Orientation: Mondays, Sept. 16 & 23 - 6:00 p.m.
- Studio Camera: Tuesday, Sept. 17 - 6:00 p.m.
- Audio: Wednesday, Sept. 18 - 6:00 p.m.
- Stage Manager: Tuesday, Sept. 24 - 6:00 p.m.
- Video Tape Operator: Thursday, Sept. 26 - 6:00 p.m.
NEW Field Production Training for current Pasadena Media Producers includes:
- Mondays, Sept. 16 & 23 - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, Sept. 18 & 25 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday Sept. 19 - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 - 6:00 p.m.
Current producers and certified volunteers can registerfor Training by sending an email to Training@PasadenaMedia.org with subject header: Refresher Training Course.
Pasadena Community Access Corp./Pasadena Media is headquartered at 150 S. Los Robles Ave., Suite 450, Pasadena, CA 91101. Call (626) 794-8585 or visit www.pasadenamedia.tv for more information.