The City has initiated a recruitment for a new Director of Public Health. City Manager Michael Beck is interested in obtaining feedback from the community to guide our recruitment and selection strategies. All of the comments submitted will be provided to Mr. Beck for his consideration in making this important decision for our community. Please take a few moments to respond to our brief survey.
1. What top three leadership qualities and characteristics are most important for Pasadena to look for in selecting a new Director of Public Health?
2. What top three priorities would you like the new Director of Public Health to address during his/her first year on the job?
3. What would you like potential candidates to know about our community?
4. Are there other things you would like the City to consider in recruiting a new Director of Public Health?
7. Contact information (Optional)
Thank you for your participation!